Ingredients Serves: 8
- 1/2 lb cooked potatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- I tablespoon Soya spread or alternative, 60g buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder / mixed herbs optional too add flavour
- A little milk alternative
Prep: 5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Sieve the flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add mashed potatoes and melted butter.
- Mix into a smooth dough, adding a little milk if necessary.
- Turn on to a floured board and knead until smooth. Divide in two.
- Roll out each piece to a circle 1/4" thick. Cut into 6 or 8 triangles.
- Cook on a heated greased heavy frying pan until nicely browned then turn to brown the other side.
Resourced from allrecipes.co.uk see above link.