I found this lovely recipe, through the web www.Kitchenoperas.com and felt it was worth sharing. I actually turned the loaf into muffins, left out the tapioca starch as I didnt have any in the cupboard and added grated carrot. I also added an extra teaspoon of honey.
Quinoa, Buckwheat & Flax Seed Gluten-Free Bread
Preheat oven to 350F, and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine Wet Ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine the Dry Ingredients.
Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, and pour into the loaf pan / or muffin trays.
Bake at 350F for 40 minutes if the loaf or 20 mins if muffins, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Let cool in tin for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
This is best stored in the fridge, or sliced and frozen.
Consultant Nutritionist (MBANT) Writer, Practitioner and General Foody. No Fads or Gimmicks here.
Menu for Clinic & Service Information
- Price List
- IBS & FODMAP Clinic, Faversham Kent
- Long Covid Clinic
- Consultant Nutritionist and IBS Specialist Clinic Contact Details
- News, Blogs and Quick Hits of Information
- FAQ Allergy & Food Intolerance Testing >
- Advice, Info Sheets, Articles >
- Directions to Nutritionist & Allergy Testing Clinic, Faversham
- Directions to Allergy Testing & Nutritionist Clinic, Hythe
- Websites & Links
- Free From Tips & Recipes
- Talking Reflexology