I found this lovely recipe, through the web www.Kitchenoperas.com and felt it was worth sharing. I actually turned the loaf into muffins, left out the tapioca starch as I didnt have any in the cupboard and added grated carrot. I also added an extra teaspoon of honey.
Quinoa, Buckwheat & Flax Seed Gluten-Free Bread
Preheat oven to 350F, and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine Wet Ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine the Dry Ingredients.
Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, and pour into the loaf pan / or muffin trays.
Bake at 350F for 40 minutes if the loaf or 20 mins if muffins, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Let cool in tin for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
This is best stored in the fridge, or sliced and frozen.
Consultant Nutritionist (MBANT) Writer, Practitioner and General Foody. No Fads or Gimmicks here.
- We are taking Bookings
'Therapy Clinic Rooms' Services
- IBS Clinic Information, Faversham Kent
- Consultant Nutritionist and IBS Specialist Clinic Contact Details
- Price List
- Directions to Nutritionist & Allergy Testing Clinic, Faversham
- Directions to Allergy Testing & Nutritionist Clinic, Hythe
- Homeopathy at Faversham, Kent >
- Hynotherapy & CBT FAQ >
- About Creekside Osteopathy >
- Reflexology at Standard Quay, Faversham, Kent >
- Nicole Antras – Now & Zen Complementary Therapies >
- Websites & Links
- Coeliac & Free From
- NO DIG VEGETABLE PATCH
Advice, Info Sheets, Articles
- Swale Barge & Smack Match 2017
- Talking Reflexology