- 1 1/3 cup Almond milk, unsweetened
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 cup Buckwheat groats, raw
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt, fine
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Place the buckwheat groats in the jar of a high-speed blender. Blend until the groats are finely ground into a flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan or crepe pan over medium-high heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray. Once the pan is heated, pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan while turning it in a circular motion with one hand to spread the batter thinly around the pan. Alternatively, use a spatula to quickly spread the batter.
- Cook for 1 or so on one side until set. Flip and cook for another minute on the other side.
- Stack the cooked crepes on a plate and continue with the rest of the batter, spraying the pan with cooking spray every 2-3 crepes. Enjoy!