There is strong evidence that if we put points or calories against our eating regimen it encourages us to cheat, so we substitute good foods for bad foods at equal or slightly more calories. This gamble actually increases our calories by 5 – 10 % which is enough to trigger weight gain. Also it does not educate us to say ‘no’ , to be honest with ourselves, or to manage our food better. Managing your portions and the type of food you eat is far better than counting points, drinking endless shakes or avoiding food groups, as some diets encourage. How many diets have you paid for ? At what financial cost ? The very fact you are reading this means they did not help doesn’t it.
Click for Clinic & Covid Info
- IBS Clinic Information, Faversham Kent
- Long Covid Clinic
- Consultant Nutritionist and IBS Specialist Clinic Contact Details
- Price List
- News, Blogs and Quick Hits of Information
- FAQ Allergy & Food Intolerance Testing >
- Advice, Info Sheets, Articles >
- Directions to Nutritionist & Allergy Testing Clinic, Faversham
- Directions to Allergy Testing & Nutritionist Clinic, Hythe
- Websites & Links
- Free From Tips & Recipes
- NO DIG VEGETABLE PATCH
- My spare time ........
- Talking Reflexology