Is your head full of repeat negative thoughts?
Do you feel the worlds racing past and you're not inline with it?
Are you dieting but can't lose weight?
Feeling stuck isn't uncommon. Many people will feel at some time in their lives stuck fast, in a rut, or going nowhere. They will feel they can't change their circumstances and there's no way forward.
The truth is this is a self inflicted condition. We have chosen to be stuck. We have chosen not to move on. We have chosen to stay in an abusive relationship. We have chosen our drudge of a job.We have chosen to overeat. We have chosen not to ring our friends and interact with people. The list goes on. We then blame other things, people and circumstances for those choices. Tough talking I know, but by being tough you can change those circumstances.
This goes with weight gain as well. Bearing in mind only between 5 - 10% of the population have a condition which causes weight gain, this demonstrates that the other 90% have chosen to eat too much, or chosen not to exercise. So when someone says 'I diet but I can't lose weight' thats exactly what they will do - They wont lose weight as that is what they have chosen.
By changing your personal mantra in life you can change how you live and how you feel. But this re-programming takes time and skill. The habits of a lifetime afterall have become your friend and what you know.
Counselling or CBT will help you reprogramme and reboot your thinking and how you approach situations. It will enable you to re-steer, stop the negative conversations you have with yourself, and help you build strong and robust self decisions.
Caroline Aby will listen to your circumstances and then steer you through how to make the changes.